Saturday, December 20, 2008

Headband

Hey guys sorry it took so long to blog. I had exams and I had to study a lot! But I'm done now. And there is Christmas break! So excited. So I made this headband like a long time ago, and I can't wait. I have a lot of ideas for the next few diy's.

So you will need:
  • string

  • time


So I normally take the string and cut it about the length of both of my arms. Pick 5 or so colors (depending how many you want) and then I braid it. But I do it a certain way. A friendship bracelet braid. If you don't know how check out this video.

  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XcFb1TyTgw



It really looks cool when your done. Its fast and easy and you can make tons, in different colors. Hope you like. Enjoy!








1 comment:

Girl Next Blog said...

I think it would be even better if you put 2 or 3 headband together :)

xx